Following our reason WHY we started Haylo, our goal is to provide research, experience, and testimonies through our CBD products.
From the Certified Industrial Hemp Farm in Evergreen, Co. our Broad Spectrum Hemp products consist from four ingredients; CBD Isolate, Coconut Sativa Oil (and our natural sweetener), Sunflower oil (our MCT oil) and added terpene’s depending on preference of Lemon, Peppermint or Vanilla.
Along with our Broad Spectrum, we also offer Full Spectrum products. Our Full Plant Hemp products are filled with amazing genetics we have traced for more than 12 generations of harvest. Certified by the Colorado Department of Agriculture, the results are sure to please.
99% of our products are Vegan & Gluten Free! (1% Gummy Bears, Body Gel & Honey Sticks)
Because we care about every part of your health, we strive for the cleanest list of ingredients in the industry.
We offer a growing list of products we personally have lab tested & experiment with. Such as Oil, Salves, Body, Pets, and Novelties!
Our Product – HJB Botanicals
- MCT Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Vanilla Oil ( or Flavor)
- Stevia Suspension Or Coconut Oil
MCT Oil – Medium chain triglyceride, easily digestible.
Caprylic acid – taken by mouth for epilepsy, dialysis, digestive disorders ; dysbiosis > abnormal level of bacteria in the stomach. To absorb fats, chylothorax : the leakage of chyle in the chest cavity.
Capric acid – a 10 carbon molecule, dodecanoic acid, antimicrobial and destroys pathogens.
- Helps with weight loss and gain giving the feeling of being full unless you truly aren’t full. This is the Peptide YY & Leptin.
- Also has 10% fewer colors than LTC which is in olive oil, nut oil & avocado oil.
- Goes from gut to liver faster and doesn’t need bile to break it down due to lower lactate levels.
- Blocks receptors in the brain from seizures
- Has antimicrobial and antifungal effects; which help reduce skin infections 25%
- Once you have your weight in control on how it should be for your body, then MCT helps reduce high cholesterol, blood pressure, inflammations > overweight and smoking
- Helping mainly with type 2 diabetes from being overweight or obese. Note: most people take corn oil to help reduce sugar intake, this helps 30% less than MCT Oil
Sunflower Oil :
- Facilitate wound healing
- Exhibits anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes Acne and reduces changes of future breakouts
- Promotes moisture retention in the skin & hair, helps in regenerating cells
- Promotes heart health
- Improves immune system; due to rich in vitamin E
- Unsaturated fat : improves energy
- Reduces inflammation due to vitamin properties
- Reduces severity in arthritis & asthma
- Highly recommended for infants because it can protect them from infections. Particularly when they are born premature, and are highly susceptible to them.
- Contains antioxidant properties of vanilla oil protect the body from wear & tear by neutralizing free radicals
- Stimulates the secretion of certain hormones like testosterone and estrogen, which helps people who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, impotence and loss of libido
- Serves as a natural remedy for PMS & Cramps because it activates or balances hormone levels and manages stress, leaving your body and mind relaxed. Vanilla oil works as a sedative so your body isn’t in a state of hypersensitivity while experiencing PMS symptoms instead, its tranquil and symptoms are minimized.
- Curbs the growth of cancerous cells, mostly because it acts as an antioxidant that prevents the oxidation of cells. Antioxidants kill free radicals in the body and reverse oxidative stress-causing chronic disease.
- Eugenol and vanillin hydroxybenzaldehyde, are able to fight infections. A 2014 study published in Basel, Switzerland, examined the effectiveness of vanilla oil as an antibacterial agent when used on the surface of bacterial cells. The study found that vanilla oil strongly inhibited both the initial adherence of S. aureus cells and the development of the mature biofilm after 48 hours. S. aureus cells are bacteria frequently found in the human respiratory tract and on the skin.
- Antidepressant : calming effect on the brain, which helps with anger, insomnia, stress and anxiety. A study published in the Indian Journal of Pharmacology found that vanillin, one of the main components of vanilla oil, demonstrated antidepressant activity in mice, which was comparable with fluoxetine, a medication that treats depression and obsessive compulsive disorder. The study concluded that because the vanillin was able to cause a significant reduction of immobility in the mice, as indicated in a forced swim test, the sedative properties make vanilla oil effective in naturally treating depression.
In organic coconut oil is an all natural and vegan sweetener that is easy to incorporate in your lip balms, butters & glosses. Derived from a South American herb that has been used as a sweetener for hundreds of years, Stevia is up to 30 times sweeter than sugar, so a little goes a long way.